Happy New Year 2019: Get Happy New Year 2019 Images Wallpapers Wishes Quotes Messages Shayari HD Images SMS Pictures HD Wallpapers

Friday, January 6, 2017

100+ Romantic Love Whatsapp Status Quotes Collection

Romantic Love Whatsapp Status: Whatsapp is one of the popular instant messaging application owned by Facebook. Each of us knows the importance of Whatsapp Status, and we are here with some Best Romantic Love Whatsapp Status collection, which you can send to your lover. Love is one thing that everyone needs in their life. It is excellent to have a partner in our life as we get a feeling that someone is there to care us. Recently we published some cool WhatsApp status which is a good one, and we are here with Romantic Love Quotes For Her and Him.

Another year is already born to our life, and it's the time to make our love bond stronger. We all use different Love Whatsapp Messages to send to our lover. It is crucial to send romantic love quotes to them as it plays a vital role in your relationship. To maintain your love, you must share some good romantic words with your buddy and make sure to keep the relation. We are planning to post more Whatsapp Status in our blog as many are searching for it and we think it is a better way to serve even after the New Year. We are here presenting the collection of Romantic Whatsapp Status, which you can use to send to your lover.

100+ Best Romantic Love Whatsapp Status

  • The person who makes u happiest is the person who can hurt u the most.
  • I promise you this, no matter Any one enters your life, I will love more than any of them.
  • You can replace me, but u can't replace the memories you had with me.
  • All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.
  • It would be a waste of dream... if you are not in Dream...!!
  • When u really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.
  • If u love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart.
  • I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.
  • Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.
Romantic Love Whatsapp Status Quotes
  • I'm 99% sure that she doesn't like me, But its the 1% that keeps me going.
  • Love is heat... You are sweet... When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete....
  • The joy to be found in winter_ season is easily found with you..??
  • Loving you is like_ breathing. How can I stop it…?
  • Someone asked me, How is your life? I just smiled and replied, her She is fine..??
  • True love comes once in a lifetime…do'nt miss it ,open your eyes and your heart
  • I fall in love with u, I don't know why or how. I just did...
  • The most magical moments r those when u forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.

Most Romantic Whatsapp Love Status

  • True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
  • I will love you until the day after forever.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
  • If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
  • Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you.
  • I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover's lips...
  • I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.
  • Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.
  • Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it...
  • Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness, loving thought within my heart!
  • It hurts to have you in my heart when I want you in my arms.
  • Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I cant stop thinking of you!

Romantic Status For GirlFriend

  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
  • Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable
  • Whether we are together or apart, you are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart
  • You can’t find love. Love is something that finds you
  • I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever
  • Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy!
  • A silent hug means a thousand words to the deserving heart.
  • You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you
  • Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired
  • I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing in my heart
  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go
  • Your love is like a flame which lights up my path
  • If God ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you
  • When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer
  • Love isn’t complicated, people are
  • My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you
  • I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you

Romantic Love Whatsapp Status In One Line

  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.
  • Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
  • Someone asked me, how's life? I just smiled & replied, she's fine.
  • The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.
  • A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
  • Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.
  • Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to.
  • One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.
  • When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.
  • Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.
  • Distance is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.
  • Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite...
  • You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you,
  • Some love one, some love two. I love one .. that is you.

Romantic Status For BoyFriend

  • I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
  • The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.
  • When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
  • I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.
  • True romance isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
  • I’ll love you until the day after forever.
Romantic Love Whatsapp Status
  • I dont know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.
  • You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.
  • I'll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.
  • The most beautiful clothes that a woman can wear are the arms of the man she loves.
  • YOU .... The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
  • Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.
  • My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into pieces but when you look closely, you're still in it.
  • Sweetness is not sugar or honey but the kind of feeling that makes you call your lover sweetheart.
  • I don't need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.
  • I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you.
  • If distance is what I have to overcome to be with you, then give me a map. I am going to find you.
  • I was sitting in my room today thinking of all the good things GOD has given me then I thought of you and smiled :)
  • I love you and you love me, then why can't we be together?
  • I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.
  • My head tells me that i don't love you, But my heart tells me you are a liar..
  • When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.
  • I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover's lips :)
  • Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?
  • A special smile, A special face. A special someone i cant replace. I luv U, I always will. U have filled a space no one can fill !!

Love is the thing that all of us need in our life to go forward. Hope you like these awesome collections of Romantic Love Whatsapp Status Collection. Much more coming on our blog related to Whatsapp Status 2017 and you can bookmark our blog for ease. May God bless all of you and have a beautiful day.


Share this article with your friends.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment