Happy New Year 2019: Get Happy New Year 2019 Images Wallpapers Wishes Quotes Messages Shayari HD Images SMS Pictures HD Wallpapers

Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Love messages SMS For GF BF

The month of December had already arrived with the chills of the winter. Do you feel lazy? December the coldest month of the year has something to bring out your energy. It is that one day which we love to celebrate in the chilling winter of December. The day of Christmas!! Ahaan! What a day it is full of joy, excitement, and love.People share and care about each other. The perfect example is a father who wants to see his child's ever dazzling smile and so he dresses as the Santa clause and gift his child with lots of gifts. The joy of giving is so special try once you will feel it.People express their gratitude on this one day through gifts, greeting cards. When we think of greeting cards we need Christmas messages, pictures and quotes.

Merry Christmas Images


Here we present you some amazing Christmas quotes, images, SMS so that you can completely express your love and gratitude to your near and dear ones.

Christmas Love Messages for Boyfriend


They say happiness cannot be measured in exact terms, and that may be true. It is enough that we have Christmas to remind us that love, happiness, and goodwill are the true things that uplift our lives. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me since I met you, my love.

Merry Christmas to the one who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine!
No Christmas gift is greater than the gift of love. Thank you for giving the best gift ever!
This Christmas I want to take time to tell you how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed with you!
May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!

This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.

Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.

Deep in the corners of our hearts, we yearn to find connections or to reconnect with lost loves. This Christmas, I am sending you warm hugs and the fervent hope that this will be your year of finding happiness and love.

My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it.

Merry Christmas Quotes, Wishes, Status, Saying, Greetings. SMS

Christmas Love SMS for Girlfriend


Christmas is a great time to spend time with family. Even though you are not technically family, I feel like you are. Merry Christmas!

It’s not just the Christmas lights; it’s also your smile. My heart feels so much warmth when you make my Christmas bright.

Knowing that you and I both have Jesus living in our hearts makes the distance between us a little more bearable. That’s the true meaning of Christmas for me this year.

I can’t think of anyone I would rather spend Christmas with than you. I feel blessed as if I have been given a great present.

Christmas time is a great time to be your boyfriend/girlfriend. I get spoiled by you a lot anyway, let alone at Christmas time.

Having you lets me be sure that I won’t be lonely or unloved this Christmas, just like having Jesus lets me be sure that I’ll never be lonely or unloved any time of year.

My feet may get cold, but my heart will always be warm with love for you.

It makes me very happy to have a boyfriend like you, someone who always keeps an eye on what happens to me, and who always gives me love and makes me very happy. At midnight tonight, I want to be with you to let you know I also love you with all my heart. Merry Christmas.

Happy Merry Christmas Images HD Wallpapers Pictures Backgrounds

Christmas Love SMS for Girlfriend


You are one of the best things that happen to me
I just couldn’t imagine without you in my life
You’ve become a big part of me now.
And I will always be thankful to God for that.
Merry Christmas!

I don’t need to receive gifts this Christmas
For I already have the best gift one can ever receive.
The gift of being with someone I love.
Merry Christmas to you, my dear!

God must be loving me so much
For He gave me a person, who will I cherish dearly
For He let me be with that person and be part of her life.
And the special person is YOU.
Merry Christmas!

I may not always say this but
I want you to know that you’re the most awesome person I know
The person who captured my heart
And imprison me in her heart.
Wishing you the best Christmas ever!

We may not be together this Christmas
But just remember that in my heart
You will always be around
Together, by heart and soul, we will celebrate Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This Christmas,
I’m sending you a LOVE CAKE baked with:
1 cup of love
2 cups of trust
1 cups of devotion
And a dash of charm
Merry Christmas, enjoy your gift!

 I wish you the best of happiness and health amidst lovely Christmas carols, sweet delights and cookies and loads of presents… Merry Christmas and a New Year to you my dear.

 I wish you a happy Christmas Celebration, my love. I want to let you know that falling in love with you was the best thing that happened to me. Stay happy forever.

You came to life and changed it. You introduced me to the feeling called love. On Christmas 2016, I want to thank you for coming into my life and making me feel special. Merry Christmas love.

You are on my breath, soul, and life. You are in my dreams and reality. You have made my life so colorful and beautiful with your love. Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Merry Xmas my love.

I wish you the best of happiness and health amidst lovely Christmas carols, sweet delights and cookies and loads of presents… Merry Christmas and a New Year to you my dear.

Share the ultimate collection with your loved ones on social media!

New Year Eve Party Decoration Ideas {Table and Outdoor}

New Year Eve Party Ideas And Games for Adults
Share this article with your friends.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment