Happy New Year 2019: Get Happy New Year 2019 Images Wallpapers Wishes Quotes Messages Shayari HD Images SMS Pictures HD Wallpapers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Whatsapp Status Wishes for Facebook

New year 2017 is surely one of the most celebrated events in the world. Many of us need some super cool Happy New Year 2017 Status for this new year and we are back with a bang. Here we are going to provide you some of the best happy new year status for our beloved readers. We all know that new year is one of the most celebrated festival in the world and all of us air some parties during new year days. I think you loved our exclusive new year blog and thanks for visiting and sharing our views.
In this cool post we are going to give you some Cool New Year Status,Best New Year Status,Happy New Year Status For Whatsapp which is very much useful for this coming season. Hope all of you enjoyed these new year status and also try to tell your friends about this cool blog for new year 2017.

Happy New Year 2017 Whatsapp Status SMS Messages :

Below you can find some Happy New Year Status For Whatsapp, Happy New Year Status in Hindi,Happy New Year Status For Facebook. You can use these happy new year status messages to send to your favorite ones. Lets celebrate this new year 2017 with much love and joy and also make this new year an unforgettable event in your life.
  • You have made me so happy. You did that when you promised to spend the rest of your life with me. Happy New Year.
  • Let’s burst into the New Year together! Jump with both feet, holding hands — like we’ve done since I met you. Happy New Year to my exciting partner in crime!
  • Happy New Year to my Snuggy-Buggy, Snooky-Wookums, Cuddle-Muffin. I love how we nauseate our friends, don’t you?
  • I always dreamed of kissing the man I love as the New Year rings in. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
  • I can’t wait to make my New Year’s resolution. After all, last year’s came true — you’re here with me! Happy New Year honey.
  • I am so lucky to be your girlfriend. Your warmth and compassion show through in everything you do. Happy hopeful and bountiful New Year to you.
  • You are the yin to my yang. We complete each other. Happy New Year to the person who brings out the best in me.
  • The time of our life is about to begin. Dear husband, I honor your love. Let us step lightly into 2017 together.

  • I honestly hope each and every one of you have the best year ever in New Year.
  • I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year.
  • In 2017 I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change.
  • Cheers to the New Year. May it be a memorable one. Happy New Year.
  • It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. Happy New Year.
  • May the coming year bring more happiness to you than last year. May you have an amazing year. Happy New Year.
  • When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking. —- You know it’s time for a New Year’s resolution to lose weigh.
  • People treat New Year’s like some sort of life-changing event. If your life sucked last year, it’s probably still going to suck tomorrow.
  • As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
  • My New Year’s 2017 resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
  • The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.
  • May each and every day of yours be renewed with lots of happiness and love. Happy New Year. 

Happy New Year 2017 Whatsapp Wishes :

  • For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning
  • Wish You New Year 2017
    On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises,
    the world would wake up to a new dawn,
    i wish all my friends and family live long and to
    witness 100 such dawns. Happy new Year
  • New year begins, let us pray,
    That it will be a year with new peace,
    New happiness, and abundance of new friends,
    God bless you through out the new year.
  • ONE GLASS WATER,
    ONE GLASS BEER,
    OH MY DEAR,
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
  • I believed on death
    But I am in wait
    Who will come first to me
    My death Or you
    Because your separation feeding me as food poison
    Come on this special event

Cool Happy New Year Status

Check out the cool new year status which is given below to send to your friends. Also look out other similar post in our blog.

  • Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
  • Try not to become a man of success but a man of value
  • Para mi todos los amigos del facebook,
    Pequeños teclas grandes cerraduras abiertas,
    Palabras simples reflejan grandes pensamientos
    su sonrisa puede curar bloqueos cardíacos
    Así que seguir sonriendo rocas.
  • "Kabhi hasati hai to kabhi rulati hai,
    Ye zindgi Bhina jaane kitne rang dekhati hai,
    Haste hai to bhi ankhon mein nami aa jaati hai,
    Na jaane ye kaisi yaadein hai jo dil mein bas jaati hai,
    Dua karte hai is naye saal k avsar pere,
    Mere doston k labon per sada muskaanrahe,
    Kyo ki unki her muskurahat hamin khushi de jaati hai,
    Happy New Year in Advance."
  • हर साल आता है,
    हर साल जाता है,
    इस साल आपको,
    वो सब मिले
    जो आपका
    दिल चाहता है,
    ॐॐ नव वर्ष 2017 की मँगल कामनाएँ
  • Looking back on the months gone by,
    As a new year starts and an old one ends,
    We contemplate what brought us joy,
    And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
    Recalling all the happy times,
    Remembering how they enriched our lives,
    We reflect upon who really counts,
    As the fresh and bright new year arrives.
    And when I/we ponder those who do,
    I/we immediately think of you.
  • My Happy New Year wish for you
    Is for your best year yet,
    A year where life is peaceful,
    And what you want, you get.
    A year in which you cherish
    The past year’s memories,
    And live your life each new day,
    Full of bright expectancies.
    I wish for you a holiday
    With happiness galore;
    And when it’s done, I wish you
    Happy New Year, and many more.

  • So here i am wrapping up by wishing you a grateful and wonderful new year 2017. Hope you like these cool new year status messages which is specially prepared for you. Just send these unique new year messages to your friends and other batch mates and make this coming new year a grant one. May god bless all of you. Have fun guys and gals.
    Share this article with your friends.
    Share:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment