Happy New Year 2019: Get Happy New Year 2019 Images Wallpapers Wishes Quotes Messages Shayari HD Images SMS Pictures HD Wallpapers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

#95+ Best Happy New Year Wishes & 2017 Greetings e-Cards download

Happy New Year 2017 Quotes Messages For Friends Family: we are at the edge of welcoming the new year 2017 to our life, and many things are happening around the world. New Year always comes with full of surprises for all of us and surely it is an occasion to celebrate along with our friends and family members. Many of us are now planning the things that you need to do in the new year days, and we are here for another post. We need to say Goodbye to 2016 along with welcoming 2017. We have a great collection of new year quotes and greetings, which you can share with your buddies.
While talking about the new year, many things come to our mind. The first thing is that we can party with our favorites in the life. Each of us is now with our friends or cousins in the home or outside, and please stay safe in the night. We are here going to share Happy New Year 2017 Quotes Messages Greetings Images SMS for our beloved friends. It's the time to recall all the right memories that happen to us in the previous year and hope for a better 2017. Let's have a look at these below new year SMS messages and quotes.

Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages Quotes Collection

Happy New Year 2017

  • My dear family, I want you to know one thing: all that really matters to me is your happiness and prosperity. Being a member of such a beautiful family is a real blessing and I will be grateful to you forever. Happy 2017!
  • All roads lead home, and the most pleasant of them all is a snow covered and illuminated with lights path leading to the parent’s house on New Year’s Eve. Wish you a happy year ahead!
  • This enchanting night was always like an invisible magical thread that connected our family even tighter than we usually were. New Year always brings up our best feelings for each other. Happy New Year!
  • There’s one thing I love more than getting presents: giving them. And New Year always gives a wonderful opportunity to delight those whom I love with pleasant surprises. Wish you a happy holiday!
  • I don’t really like holidays, because sometimes they’re too noisy and bustling, but New Year is an exception. It’s a real pleasure to spend this special night with my family, talking about everything, laughing and sharing memories. Happy New Year!
  • The taste of my favourite holiday meals, the scent of ace rose, the rustling of gifts and my beloved family beside me – it all gives me a special feeling of belonging, that can’t compare to anything in the world. Happy New Year!
  • Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
  • Dear Mom, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and also to let you know that I really appreciate every bit of what you have done for me. Here is my wish to you for a prosperous year full of perfect health and lots of cheer!
  • Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!

50+ New Year Wishes 2017 Quotes

  • Wish You New Year 2017
    On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises,
    the world would wake up to a new dawn,
    i wish all my friends and family live long and to
    witness 100 such dawns. Happy new Year
  • I believed on death
    But I am in wait
    Who will come first to me
    My death Or you
    Because your separation feeding me as food poison
    Come on this special event
  • My Happy New Year wish for you
    Is for your best year yet,
    A year where life is peaceful,
    And what you want, you get.
    A year in which you cherish
    The past year’s memories,
    And live your life each new day,
    Full of bright expectancies.
    I wish for you a holiday
    With happiness galore;
    And when it’s done, I wish you
    Happy New Year, and many more.
  • Each Moment in a Day Has Its Own Value, Morning Brings Hope
    Afternoon Brings Faith,Evening Brings Love,Night Brings Rest,
    Hope You Will Have All of Them Every day
    Happy New Year
  • For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning
  • ONE GLASS WATER,
    ONE GLASS BEER,
    OH MY DEAR,
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
  • I believed on death
    But I am in wait
    Who will come first to me
    My death Or you
    Because your separation feeding me as food poison
    Come on this special event

Best 100+ Happy New Year 2017 Images Wallpapers Photos


Happy New Year 2017 Images
  • Another fresh new year is here…
    Another year to live!
    To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
    To love and laugh and give!
  • This bright new year is given me
    To live each day with zest…
    To daily grow and try to be
    My highest and my best!
  • I have the opportunity
    Once more to right some wrongs,
    To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
    And sing more joyful songs!
  • A New Year has tiptoed in.
    Let’s go forward to meet it.
    Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
    Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
    Let’s walk through it’s corridors with praise songs on our lips.
  • A Brighter, Better New Year
    Happy, Happy New Year!
    We wish you all the best,
    Great work to reach your fondest goals,
    And when you’re done, sweet rest.
    We hope for your fulfillment,
    Contentment, peace and more,
    A brighter, better new year than
    You’ve ever had before.
  • Here comes the New Year
    And it’s time to make resolutions
    For I promise to be sincere
    And bring in me a revolution
  • In class I’ll talk less
    In studies I’ll surely progress
    All my lies I’ll confess
    I’ll go to play with egress
  • To my friends I’ll be kind
    Have my character refined
    To a helper of mankind
    With a sound mind

Happy New Year 2017 Prayers For Friends and Family

  • Wishing you all good things on this New Year!
    Have fun, joy, peace, love, care, luck and success ahead!
    Happy New Year Greetings to All my Friends!
  • Let my New Year Message be a carrier of
    good luck for you for the coming year!
    Wishing you a great and rocking New Year 2017!
  • Be always at peace with your neighbors and relatives,
    At war with your vices and imperfections,
    And let every New Year find you a better person!
    Wishing you a very happy New Year!
  • Let the fairy tale of the New year
    Bring you so much joy and happiness,
    That would be enough
    For every day of the coming year.
  • In every thing there must be a season,
    a time 2come and a time 2go.
    I pray that this New Year brings
    2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever.
  • New Year is not about changing the Dates but Direction;
    It's not about changing the Calendar but Commitment;
    It's not about changing the Actions but Attitude;
    It's not about changing the Fruit but Faith, Force and Focus!
    May you Commit and Create the best New Year ever!
  • New Year be the best ever
    Filled with joy, love, laughter
    Fun, Humor, cheer!
    My dear happy new year
  • Lets welcome the year which is fresh
    Lets welcome the year which is new,
    Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
    Lets celebrate this blissful new year.
SO let's hope that you celebrate the auspicious new year 2017 with full of fun and joy. New Year is a festival that comes between 365 days, and we must celebrate it. We will be back soon.

Share this article with your friends.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment